Filming and site hire
Avoncroft Museum is a great venue for filming, photo shoots or projects. Set in 19 acres of beautiful Worcestershire countryside, our collection of 30 historic buildings offers a great range of sets and backdrops. Highlights include a Medieval Town house, a fully furnished 1940s Prefab and a working 19th century windmill.
Recent projects include:
- London’s Lost Graveyard: Crossrail Discovery – True North TV for Channel 4 – Medieval Town House
- Doctors – BBC – First World War commemorative episode – Museum grounds and Threshing Barn
- Inside Out – BBC – Prefab and the National Telephone Kiosk Collection
- Documentary on traditional blacksmithing skills – EBS (Korean TV) – working 19th century blacksmith’s forge
- Nativity 2: Danger in the Manger
If you are interested in filming at Avoncroft Museum or using the buildings and grounds as a location for a film, video or photo shoot please contact us on 01527 831363 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, we do not permit use of drones for any purpose, including filming and photography, in or over Avoncroft Museum buildings and grounds.