Booking your visit
We aim to make bringing your group on a school trip to Avoncroft as effective as possible:
- Choose the theme days, teaching sessions or other activities you wish to book.
- Choose a suitable date for your visit, with alternatives in case your first choice is not available.
- Decide how many children, teachers and other adults will be coming. Special needs assistants who provide one-to-one pupil support are admitted free of charge.
- Call Avoncroft on 01527 831363 / 831886.
- Make a provisional booking by phone – provisional bookings are held for 48 hours. Let us know the age of your group, the subject they are studying and if they have any special requirements.
- We will send you a booking form and your invitation for a free pre-visit for two adults.
- Payment is required in advance of your visit (not on the day) and an invoice for the visit and teaching sessions will be sent to you at this point.
- Return the form to confirm your booking.