Avoncroft as a charity
Avoncroft was established as a charitable organisation in 1964. Most of the Museum’s projects are funded by generous donations, legacies and grants.
Without this generous support, the Museum would not have been able to carry out its work of rescue and restoration.
How can you help?
- Volunteer your time and skills. Please see the Volunteer page on this website. Our volunteers are the life blood of the Museum and their work is much appreciated.
- Join as an Annual or Life Member and receive regular updates on Avoncroft’s projects.
- Donate through our the Big Give site. Any amount can make a difference.
- Donate books to our successful second-hand bookshop.
- Donate raffle items.
- Attend our fundraising events, help is always welcome.
- Bring your friends.
Avoncroft is a registered charity: 241644