Terms & Conditions
Avoncroft Museum of Historic Buildings and its associated companies cannot be held liable for information in any form placed on the website www.avoncroft.org.uk by third parties or for information in print media founded on data of the website www.avoncroft.org.uk. Avoncroft Museum of Historic Buildings is not liable, nor responsible for the content of any off-site pages or pages linked to or derived from the website www.avoncroft.org.uk.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Avoncroft Museum of Historic Buildings and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. The Museum assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable, for any damage or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your use of the site or your downloading of any text, images or content from the website. You acknowledge that if you rely on any information or content on the website, you do so solely at your own risk.
Avoncroft Museum of Historic Buildings reserves the right to make changes to the content of the website www.avoncroft.org.uk and to (temporarily) discontinue the website at all times without prior notice.
All intellectual property rights relating to the information on the website www.avoncroft.org.uk are vested in Avoncroft Museum of Historic Buildings and its associated companies or have been incorporated with the permission of the holder of the intellectual property rights concerned.
All terms and conditions of Avoncroft Museum of Historic Buildings apply.
Terms and Conditions for special offers and discount vouchers
- Only one offer/voucher can be used per party.
- Each offer/voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/voucher.
- The offer/voucher is valid only until the ‘valid to’ date on the voucher.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Avoncroft Museum reserves the right to refuse to accept a voucher which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged, obtained illegally or which otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud.
Terms and Conditions for gift vouchers
- Avoncroft Museum gift vouchers are redeemable against the category on the voucher only.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or used to purchase other gift vouchers.
- Gift vouchers must be submitted upon redemption in the Museum shop and Edwardian Tea Room.
- Afternoon tea gift vouchers, blacksmithing course gift vouchers, and museum admission gift vouchers are valid for full payment and cannot be part redeemed.
- Edwardian Tea Room gift vouchers and Museum shop gift vouchers can be used for full or part payment but no change will be given.
- Lifelong learning courses purchased with lifelong learning gift vouchers, where the gift vouchers offered have a greater value than the courses being purchased, change will be returned as an Avoncroft Museum lifelong learning gift voucher.
- Gift Vouchers will expire on the date marked on the gift voucher. Gift vouchers presented after their expiry date will be treated as void and are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Please treat gift vouchers as cash in terms of security. Gift vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights.
- Avoncroft Museum reserves the right to refuse to accept a gift voucher which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged, obtained illegally or which otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud.
- Avoncroft Museum reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of gift vouchers at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the gift voucher, if, in its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your legal rights.
Terms and Conditions for competitions and prize draws
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK.
- One entry per person. Duplicate entries will not be valid and deemed void.
- Entries that are incomplete or illegible will not be valid and deemed void.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash will be offered.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes.
- Prizes are subject to availability.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable Avoncroft Museum reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Avoncroft Museum reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Avoncroft Museum reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged Avoncroft Museum reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of town of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Avoncroft Museum relating to any post-winning publicity.
- The Promoter is Avoncroft Museum of Historic Buildings, Stoke Heath, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B60 4JR.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into Avoncroft Museum at the Promoter’s address no earlier than six weeks, unless otherwise stated, after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
The use of drones is not permitted for any purpose, including filming and photography, in or over Avoncroft Museum buildings and grounds.